Melbourne Immigration Lawyer
As Melbourne and the surrounding areas expand, this part of Florida experiences an influx of residents from countries across the globe. It is increasingly important for those with immigration law issues to seek legal advice, whether you are getting married, working out family matters, coming to attend school, or seeking employment opportunities.
Our Melbourne immigration lawyers at de Beaubien, Simmons, Knight, Mantzaris & Neal, LLP are well-versed in the legal issues that arise in connection with visas, citizenship, and naturalization. We have more than four decades of combined experience in this highly detailed area of law, and we are dedicated to guiding you through the process.
Dedicated Legal Services in Immigration Matters
Your immigration status is vital to your future, livelihood, and happiness, as well as members of your entire family. As such, it is necessary to take an effective, efficient approach to your immigration case. However, federal immigration laws are extremely complicated, and the procedural rules of the US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) are complex. If you do not have a legal background, you may make mistakes that threaten your status. For individuals who do not yet have a grasp of the language, the process can be overwhelming.
Therefore, you need a skilled immigration attorney who has meticulous knowledge of the federal statutes and regulations that affect your case. Our immigration lawyers at de Beaubien, Simmons, Knight, Mantzaris & Neal, LLP provide comprehensive legal services in immigration-related matters, including:
- Family-based immigration;
- Applying for and gaining lawful permanent resident status, otherwise terms a “green” card;
- Marriage visas;
- Petitions for asylum;
- Overstaying visas;
- Business and corporate immigration issues;
- Student visas and educational visitor visas;
- Defending your interests in removal or deportation matters;
- Applications for citizenship and naturalization; and,
- Many others.
Reasons You Need an Immigration Lawyer to Represent You
Though the USCIS does not require you to hire a lawyer, having legal counsel is crucial for a number of reasons. For instance, an immigration attorney can help you:
- Avoid Mistakes: Errors in applying for work permits, marriage licenses and citizenship can put you’re your entire immigration matter at risk;
- Maneuver the Immigration Process: Successful navigation of the procedural issues is essential, and it requires the right combination of experience and attention to detail. You could miss a critical detail that derails your documents; and,
- Maintain Compliance with Immigration Laws: Even after you gain status as a permanent resident or obtain your visa, there are still rules that apply on an ongoing basis. Violations could get you deported.
A Knowledgeable Melbourne Immigration Lawyer Will Protect Your Rights
As you can see, it is critical to have a qualified, experienced Melbourne immigration lawyer to represent your interests with all aspects of immigration matters. This is a very personal area of law, so compassion is equally important. For more information on our services, please call 321-421-5529 to an immigration law attorney at de Beaubien, Simmons, Knight, Mantzaris & Neal, LLP in Melbourne. We can schedule a consultation to review your circumstances and advise you on your legal options.