Orlando Family Lawyer
Family law disputes are some of the most complex legal issues that lawyers deal with. Not only are the stakes high, but the emotional nature of these disputes often means that cooperation between family members completely breaks down.
At DSK Law, we understand that our clients need respect and individualized attention. We aim to provide effective, first-rate representation for all our clients. We begin each case by listening to what our clients want and then come up with a game plan that allows them to achieve their objectives.
Because of our experience, we are skilled at resolving disputes in a timely and amicable manner. However, we are also experienced Orlando family layers who are not afraid to present your dispute to a judge.
Cases We Handle
The attorneys at DSK Law have decades of experience handling all types of family law issues, including:
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements;
- Uncontested divorce;
- Contested divorce;
- Alimony/spousal support;
- Child custody and timesharing;
- Child support;
- Domestic violence protective orders;
- Dependency cases;
- Paternity disputes;
- Post-divorce relocation;
- Enforcement and contempt of divorce orders;
- Termination of parental rights;
- Division of retirement accounts and assisting in obtaining QDRO (Qualified Domestic Relation Orders); and
- Division of marital property and debts.
No dispute is too minor not to meet with an experienced Orlando family law attorney to discuss your situation. One of our attorneys can analyze your options and help you decide what you are entitled to under the law.
Experience You Can Trust
Family law is not an area that someone can learn overnight. Even experienced attorneys who have never handled a divorce or child custody dispute can quickly become overwhelmed by the details of family law cases and not understand how to effectively advocate for their clients. For this reason, you shouldn’t go to a criminal lawyer when you have a family law issue.
This is where we come in. At DSK Law, we handle primarily family law disputes. Our team of Orlando family law attorneys stay abreast of changes in the state’s laws and can use these changes to your advantage. We also have experience consulting with professionals you might need to help with your dispute, such as:
- Financial consultants. They can untangle who obtained property when, and whether property belongs to the marriage or to one spouse alone.
- Not all family law disputes need to be contentious. A mediator can help you and your ex amicably resolve your disputes and present them to a judge.
- In certain disputes, you need evidence which the other side will not willingly turn over. An investigator can find out more information for your case.
Speak with an Experienced Orlando Family Lawyer
If you are involved in a family law dispute, do not delay. Reach out to an attorney at DSK Law now. We have been practicing family law in Orlando for over 40 years. Our team is prepared to help you vindicate your rights in court and reach a resolution that is agreeable to you and others.
To schedule your free consultation with one of our Orlando family law attorneys, please call 1-844-688-4529.