Tampa Criminal Lawyer
There are few things that people fear more than being convicted of criminal charges. Indeed, a criminal conviction can have a lasting impact on a life, resulting in thousands of dollars in fines and court fees, time spent behind bars, a revocation of voting privileges in some cases, and numerous other consequences.
At the law office of de Beaubien, Simmons, Knight, Mantzaris & Neal, LLP, our Tampa criminal lawyers fully understand the potential repercussions you’re facing. When you call our law office for criminal defense representation, we will aggressively advocate for your best interests.
Our Tampa Criminal Law Practice Areas
We represent clients facing a wide variety of criminal charges, including traffic offense charges. No matter the severity of your crime or the potential sentence you are facing, our lawyers can help. We have experience representing clients charged with:
- White collar crimessuch as embezzlement, fraud, money laundering, and identity theft;
- Violent crimes, including assault, domestic violence charges, manslaughter, and murder;
- DUI offenses, including both drug- and alcohol-related driving offenses;
- Drug crimes such as trafficking, possession, and distribution of a controlled substance; and
- Traffic offenses, including reckless driving, careless driving, speeding, and other violations.
Why You Need a Criminal Defense Attorney
Even if you haven’t been charged with a violent crime, you need a criminal defense attorney. At the very least, being convicted of a crime can damage your reputation in your community, limit you professionally, and place strain on your personal relationships. At the very worst, you may face years of prison time.
While the criminal justice system is meant to be fair and just, it does not always work this way. Often times, a jury is biased against a defendant from the get-go, evidence has been improperly obtained, and a defendant hardly has a chance of being found innocent before their case even really begins. When you hire a skilled Tampa criminal defense attorney for legal representation, you improve your chances of having charges against you dropped or reduced, of securing a verdict of innocence, or of negotiating a fair plea bargain with the prosecution and mitigating the worst of sentencing.
Our Lawyers Care About You
Our lawyers care about the outcome of your case. When you choose our Tampa criminal defense team, you are choosing a law firm with:
- More than 40 years of experience. We have been practicing criminal defense law and providing exemplary representation to our clients for more than four decades. We know the law, and know the best strategies for navigating it.
- An excellent reputation. Our lawyers strive to provide our clients with the best service possible. We have earned an AV Rating from Martindale-Hubbell Law Directory, indicating our high level of professional achievement.
In addition to the above, our law firm also boasts attorneys who are board-certified, many of whom have served as leaders in state and local bar associations.
Call Us Today for Tampa Criminal Defense Services You Can Trust
To learn more about the high-quality legal services we provide to our clients in Tampa who are facing criminal charges, please call our criminal lawyers today or send us a message. We are ready to get to work on your case starting immediately.