Tampa Transactional Lawyer
With more than 40 years of legal service, the Tampa office of de Beaubien, Simmons, Knight, Mantzaris & Neal is prepared to handle all of your business’s transactional needs. We serve individuals, small businesses, and large corporations to safeguard you from legal and financial ramifications. Too many business owners attempt to handle complex transactional issues and disputes without legal guidance, and end up paying serious consequences as a result. Let our attorneys guide you in contract negotiation, review contracts, and interpretation of documents so that your rights and best interests are represented, and so your small or large business can flourish. We stand by our clients long term; after the initial transactional service has been finalized, our Tampa transactional lawyers offer additional legal services in the form of contract review and interpretation.
Transactional Services For Tampa Clients
We offer the following services to Tampa individuals, small business owners, and large corporations:
- Contracts—Having a properly worded contract can save you down the line, as well as understanding the complex jargon within a contract that you are about to sign. We offer contract review and drafting to ensure that everything that you sign and agree to is in your best interest, and that contracts that you create accomplish what they set out to do in the first place. We assist clients with the following types of contracts, and more:
- Intellectual Property—Copyrights, trademarks, patents, and trade secrets are often the most valuable asset of any company. Theft of these intellectual properties (IP) can result in serious financial harm for your business. The United States Trade Representative found that the U.S. loses between $225 billion and $600 billion per year to Chinese intellectual property theft, according to CNN. We assist clients with intellectual property transfer agreements and other IP matters;
- Non Compete Agreements—A non compete agreement ensures that an employee or partner in a company does not go and work for the competition after you have invested considerable time and money into their training and career;
- Employee Handbooks and Terms of Employment;
- Real Estate Contracts;
- Construction Contracts; and
- Real Estate Transactions—We provide real estate legal assistance in everything from landlord and tenant issues to sales transactions and closing.
- Formation of Corporate Entities—Choosing the right corporate entity is just as important as having all of the documents in line to form the corporation. We handle all of this for you to ensure that your new or already existing business thrives;
- License Transfers—Operational licenses, beer and liquor licenses, food distribution licenses, hotel licenses, general contractor licenses, insurance licenses. . . the list goes on. License transfers are complex, but having the necessary license is vital for your business. Our attorneys can help either transfer a license, or when that is not possible, will create a contractual agreement to allow one party to operate under the other party’s existing license for the time being
- Franchises—Franchises can offer a grounded business choice for entrepreneurs wishing to own their own business. According to Statista, there are just under 760,000 franchise establishments in the U.S., generating billions of dollars in revenue every week. Whether you are selling or purchasing a franchise, you need a Tampa transactional attorney;
- Dissolving Partnerships;
- Selling or Purchasing a Business;
- Creating Business Plans; and
- Much More.
Contact Our Tampa Transactional Lawyers Today
If you need assistance with any matter involving transactional law, we can help. Don’t hesitate to reach out to the experienced Tampa transactional lawyers at DSK Law today for professional assistance with your case.