With more than 40 years of combined experience and strong ties to Florida communities, de Beaubien, Simmons, Knight, Mantzaris & Neal, LLP is dedicated to serving our business and individual clients. Our team includes 55 skilled Melbourne lawyers and numerous support staff who are committed to prioritizing your needs across a variety of legal disciplines. We are happy to tell you more about our expertise in such areas as:
- Civil Rights
- Commercial & Business Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Family Law
- Insurance Litigation
- Local Government & Municipal Law
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Real Estate
- Transactional Law
- Wills, Probate & Estates
Our attorneys can also help with any corporate law issues you may be facing, at any time during your organizational lifecycle. We can advise you on your options for business formation, explain liability issues, and prepare the necessary documents to get your company started off on the right foot. Our lawyers are also available for consultation as your business grows, or if the time comes to wind things down.
- Construction Law: Another practice area at our firm focuses on the complicated business relationships and issues that can arise in construction law. We represent contractors, developers, and other parties involved at various phases in major projects, but our lawyers also provide assistance to residential property owners.
- Divorce & Family Law: There is always an emotional component when dealing with matters that involve your closest personal relationships, so it is important to have an experienced advocate to represent your interests.
- Immigration: Opportunities abound for families and international students seeking to become citizens of the United States, and our legal team is happy to be part of the immigration process.
- Criminal Defense & Traffic Court: Mistakes or poor judgment can have long-lasting effects, but you are in a better position to obtain a favorable outcome when you have an experienced Florida criminal defense lawyer on your side.
- Employment and Civil Rights: Our attorneys represent both employers and employees in connection with many issues that come up in the employment context. Labor and wage disputes, discrimination, harassment, severance agreements, and employment contracts are just a few examples of our legal services.
- Local Government and Municipal Law: Melbourne, FL is rapidly expanding, so it is important for officials to maintain strong bonds with their communities. Our lawyers offer guidance for cities, counties, and other government agencies.
- Litigation: One of our core focus areas involves representing insurance companies in litigation and fraud matters, but we also handle all types of commercial and business lawsuits. Our attorneys can help with personal injury claims and appeals as well.
- Real Estate, Corporate & Transactional Law: Both residential and commercial real estate transactions can carry pitfalls that may require advice from a legal professional. Whether you are investing in your dream home or a business deal, it is wise to consult with a lawyer who will protect your interests.
- Wills, Probate, and Estates: To some, planning for death seems morbid. However, the consequences of dying without a carefully crafted estate plan can put your surviving loved ones in a difficult position.
- Bankruptcy: There are numerous benefits of getting a fresh start, but it is important to understand how bankruptcy affects your financial future.
Schedule a Consultation with Our Knowledgeable Melbourne Lawyers
For more information on the comprehensive suite of litigation, transactional, and legal services we offer, please call 321-421-5529 to reach the Melbourne offices of de Beaubien, Simmons, Knight, Mantzaris & Neal, LLP. We can set up a consultation to learn more about your circumstances and provide advice on your options.